What is "DragTracker"?
- Can ANYONE register?Of course! Just Register to get started!
- I never got a confirmation email, what now?First, add "email@example.com" to your address book so that the email won't be blocked as spam. Second, send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you need to have your registration email resent.
- Can I import iCard CSV Files?YES! Make sure you specify that the file is an iCard type when you are doing an import and it will automatically match up the fields. You may have to edit some of the runs to include other data you have for each run, but that will be easier once your data has been imported.
- Can I upload all my old timeslip data?YES! You can either upload it via our "Import" function which accepts CSV files (similar to MS Excel) OR you can enter each run by hand from your timeslips. You did save your old timeslips, didn't you?
- Do you offer any "Prediction" ServiceNo. We have raced long enough to know that claiming our software can predict the exact ET of your next run is impossible. The amount of VHT (traction compound), staging depth or changing wind direction/speed is enough to make it difficult to accurately predict your ET for software. We prefer to provide you with the tools you need here to track your run history, and then use your own judgment to determine the ET.
- How many runs can I store?Up to 1000 runs down the track. If you need more, contact us and request that your account be expanded.
- Some of my data is based off a 0.500 tree and some is 0.000, is that a problem?It is NOT a problem. The system will work with either reaction time system. You will be able to adjust your searches so that only the most relevant data is used in your reports.
- Where does weather data come from?AccuWeather.com provides our current weather conditions. If you are entering runs from "last" weekend - the system keeps a 2 week cache so it will be able to load the weather data for you. Anything older than 2 weeks will not have weather data to automatically load.
- What are the "Reports"?They are a quick way for you to get to your data without having to create a search everytime you want to find a piece of information.
- What is the "Hometrack Weather Similarity" Report?It is a report that looks at your Home Track (which is set in your Preferences). Then it looks at the current weather at that track and calculates the DA. Finally, it compares that DA to the DA for all your runs and the ones that are closest are listed at the top of the report. It is highly likely that you will see runs grouped by date so you may be able to find an entire event that had similar conditions and can use that event as a reference for dial-ins.
- Where are the "Reports"?Click on "DragTracker" on the left-side navigation, and you will see the reports at the bottom of the page.
- Can I monitor DA during the day on race day?Yes. You have a few options. You can setup a cell phone in your profile and then activate that phone to receive text messages. THEN, you can setup notifications to receive emails or text messages throughout the day alerting you of the changing weather. Another option, is to check on the track page of our site for the track you are racing at - current weather conditions are always posted there. A third option is to start entering your runs into the DragTracker so that the weather for each of your runs will populate (including DA).