DragTracker.com Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 12th, 2013.
What Personal Information About Customers Does DragTracker.com Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses DragTracker.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at DragTracker.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of DragTracker.com’s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to close the browser window when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of the shopping cart.
- When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of DragTracker.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use DragTracker.com?
DragTracker.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use DragTracker.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Terms of Service, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit DragTracker.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida. If you have any concern about privacy at DragTracker.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service will change also. We may Email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.